About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Training Coordinator, as such, he will have to be responsible for a combination of course communication, reporting, and managing documentation. The identified candidate will lead the training & development agenda to accelerate people capability building. As a Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination, compliance, and administration of the training process within the plasma collection center.
AllCloud is an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP) and looking for a core team to lead the global training initiative.
- Handle communication with Sales and Customers regarding courses
- Providing course materials to Sales
- Formatting new course materials and storing them in Confluent
- Maintaining student lists
- Managing course schedules
- If AllCloud is hosting a course, greeting the students and ensuring the class is set up and ready to go
- Purchasing course materials and setting up Qwiklabs
- Following up on invoices and ensuring the customer is invoiced correctly.
- Helping with AWS reporting and tasks received from AWS
- Monthly student reports
- Monthly student forecasting
- Handling internal communications with AllCloud managers regarding AWS initiatives (ex. AWS provided training, reStack requirements, etc)
- Managing the distribution of A Cloud Guru licensing and certification vouchers
- Maintaining the ATP / Bootcamp documentation in Confluent
- Responding to time-sensitive communication while I'm teaching
- Excellent writing skills in Hebrew and English, mother tongue preferred
- Pro-active energetic self-starter with meticulous attention to detail & ability to work independently and maintain extreme discretion
- Ability to follow/implement/improve contract management processes
- Ability to multi-task with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Office with emphasis on legal drafting & formatting tools
- Advantage: Knowledge of DocuSign and Salesforce tool
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.