Project Manager - Public Sector
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Technical Project Manager for the public sector to join our success to lead and implement projects and business processes for our customers located in Israel, Europe and North America.
The candidate must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work overseas hours. We are looking for a concise and focused team player with great problem solving skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- In one sentence: Manage the customer engagement to make our customers happy - we believe in happy customers!
- Building project plan, execution of plan and ongoing monitoring and status
- Budget tracking and coordination of project deliverables
- Risk management
- Driving projects towards completion by taking an active role and ensuring CSAT
- Day-to-day work with development teams and customers
- Coordination with multiple vendors and companies involved in the project planning and delivery
- B.Sc / B.A in the field of computer science or engineering or similar
- 2-3 years as a project manager in the public/security sector, including managing risks and issues, build and maintain projects plan and monitoring budgets and timelines
- Previous experience working with agile methodology
- Strong leadership skills, self-driven, customer facing experience, well organized
- Expertise in project management tools and methods
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience, excel proficiency
- Multi-tasking skills - ability to work on a few projects in parallel
- Strong communication and great interpersonal skills
- Sufficient background in IT ( i.e. networking, cloud computing, programming)
- High level of English
- Experience with cloud migration projects - specifically on the AWS cloud
- Security clearance
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.