About The Position
AllCloud’s marketing assistant will work on the marketing team in Israel to streamline marketing initiatives meant to maximize partner-led activities and demand and lead generation efforts. The role consists of several administrative components, including updating and tracking the annual marketing budget, organizing monthly stats and reporting, creating promotional materials and working within the partner marketing tool, CMS, CRM and marketing automation tool. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge in B2B tech marketing.
- Track and update monthly marketing expenses and invoicing within the annual marketing budget and act as a liaison with the finance team, vendors and partners.
- Manage the Marketing Development Funding (MDF) request pipeline and process.
- Leverage CRM reporting to summarize marketing activities, campaigns and results
- Create promotional and sales enablement materials including brochures, presentations and newsletters
- Work within the marketing automation tool to design and distribute customer emails, event invitations and newsletters
- Assist the marketing team to execute joint go-to-market partner activities, including, but not limited to content and creative development, event execution and activity follow-up.
- Work with external contractors including graphic designers, copywriters, campaign managers and web developers as needed.
- Assist marketing team to publish blog posts, build landing pages, update website and post on social channels as needed.
- 1 year working in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience working in Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with a project management tool (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Monday.com)
- Familiar with a marketing automation tool (e.g. MailChimp, Pardot, Marketo)
- Familiar with a CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- English at a native level
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Very good multitasking and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with numbers, spreadsheets, and working with new technologies and tools
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.