Salesforce Project Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager that will be in charge of leading and implementing delivery projects and will oversee business processes for customers located in Israel and abroad.
As a Project Manager at AllCloud, you have a strong desire to grow beyond managing tasks and timelines. You are passionate about leading interesting and complex projects that deliver business value, developing trusting relationships with clients, and being adaptive to changing project constraints.
As the Project Manager, you will work closely with various technical and non-technical team members. You will be the subject matter expert on agile project methodology, managing dependencies, scoping, mitigating risks, resolving issues, authoring contract change orders, and managing timelines and budgets.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of Salesforce projects within a set budget
- Manage stakeholders and teams working with multiple clients onsite and remotely
- Lead, define and prioritize business functional requirements
- Produce and manage a detailed project plan to suit customer requirements
- Participate in the creation and review of all project documentation
- Set and manage deadlines with clients and internal team: assign responsibilities, monitor the progress of projects, create weekly client status reports and calls
- Serve as the main contact for client relationships and communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing the project delivery of CRM implementations within a consulting environment, preferably Salesforce.com implementations
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (including but not limited to: implementations, upgrades, and new installations)
- The ability to be self-directed and work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively mitigate risk
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.