We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
Enterprise Account Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an AWS Enterprise Account Executive. The AWS Enterprise Account Executive is the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close small, medium and large complex AllCloud AWS services deals. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Enterprise Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from AllCloud and AWS.
- Selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) elements through Managed Services and other AWS platform services.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in High tech Cloud/Infrastructure / Software to the Enterprise market.
- Technical background: Cloud, Internet, IT, Virtualization, hardware, network
- Proven success with technology-orientated customers
- Sales abilities - proven demonstrated track record to meet sales goals, negotiations skills
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Personal Abilities – Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused and a team player
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin AWS and AllCloud strategy
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law