About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Executive Assistant, As an Executive Assistant, you will be reporting to the President of EMEA. This position serves as the Executive Assistant for the Israel office. This position will work to ensure the President’s daily workflow is efficient and effective for optimal organizational performance. As a critical support system for the President’s senior leadership team, this role will be involved in decision-making processes that require robust administrative support, confidentiality, and desire to contribute as a thought partner. Working closely with leadership, this role will support the preparations and execution of an array of divisional and company-wide projects.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the President by managing calendar and scheduling meetings, answering emails, and coordinating related activities
- Book and coordinate complex global travel arrangements and itineraries
- Maintain project timelines, update and track office workflow
- Support planning and preparation for divisional, inter-departmental, and other meetings as needed
- Keep comprehensive notes of meetings and provide summaries as requested
- Work closely with Leadership to draft and review divisional and company-wide communications as needed
- Develop reports, proposals, and multimedia presentations using a variety of programs (Excel, PowerPoint, lucid chart, etc.)
- Assist in writing and editing newsletters and related communications
- Lead and organize division-wide events and gatherings (e.g. professional development day, quarterly divisional meetings, etc.)
- Utilize emerging technologies to provide effective scheduling and collaboration
- Keep informed of events/issues in the AllCloud Community
- Provide research assistance as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 + years of Executive Assistant and project management experience
- Strong English speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor; willingness and ability to deal with internal and external constituents in a professional, confidential, friendly, and responsive manner via phone, email, and in-person contacts
- Ability to problems solves in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- • Experience maintaining detailed and confidential records
- Experience with sourcing and compiling qualitative and quantitative research
- Familiarity with web-based data management and modern office practices and procedures
- Significant experience in creating management presentations
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard office productivity software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience in supervising and managing an organization's front desk operations.
- Demonstrate a desire and ability to synthesize complex information and research into clear, succinct, and actionable formats for a given issue.
- Familiarity with emerging digital tools and practices that support communication, organization, and productivity.
- Familiarity with and interest in organizational management and change.
- High control of Google Drive - Excel, presentations, tools
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.