We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
Marketing Automation Project Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing end-to-end marketing automation projects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, develop project plans, and ensure timely delivery of projects.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the design and implementation of marketing automation projects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and document requirements
- Develop project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business requirements
- Manage project risks and issues, and communicate project status and progress to stakeholders
- Define and document processes and procedures related to marketing automation
- Train end-users on using marketing automation tools and processes
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation project management using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven track record of managing end-to-end marketing automation projects
- Experience in developing project plans, budgets, and resource allocation
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Email Studio, and Mobile Studio
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.