Salesforce Account Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Premier Snowflake Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of Salesforce, Snowflake, and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As an Account Executive at AllCloud, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Salesforce implementation services by prescribing and positioning the right solutions for customers alongside your Salesforce counterparts. Our Account Executives are world-class experts in consultative solution sales. You will effectively create and run your own book of business within a region by proactively applying strategic relationship management acumen. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling expertise, including developing account strategies, interacting with and leading cross-functional resource teams, providing leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Build an active opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your territory and accounts
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to both AllCloud and the Salesforce account teams.
- Establish long-lasting client relationships with CxO/Executives, Business Leaders, and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and AllCloud
- Lead cross-functional internal resource teams in the conceptualization and diagnoses and presentation of customer-facing solutions to meet their business and technical needs.
- Collaborate effectively with Salesforce account teams; leverage their subject matter experts for pre- and post-sales strategy
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, and negotiating Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create detailed SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
- 3+ years of IT professional services sales experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to carry an annual quota in excess of $1.5Million USD
- Able to present Value and build Relationships with our partners
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce’s and AllCloud’s strategy
- 1+ years of Salesforce Partner experience
- Master of Business Administration degree
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.