Business Analyst Operations - Part Time/Student
About The Position
The Customer Success Team at AllCloud supports existing customers in their cloud journey by working with different departments in the company as well as helping customers optimize their cloud costs. We are looking for a Customer Success Operations representative who will support the team with building detailed reports, collecting data, and with a variety of backend tasks.
The candidate must be numbers-oriented, highly motivated, and enjoy working in customer-facing roles.
- Perform monthly calculations and billing for customers
- Data collection and analysis
- Management of budgets, credits, and cost data
- Monitor weekly and monthly KPIs
- Support customers with questions on invoices
- Support team with backend Cloud FinOps tasks
- Strong Excel Skills
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, well organized
- Multi-tasking skills - ability to work on a few projects in parallel
- Strong communication great interpersonal skills
- High level of English - spoken and written
- 3rd-year student
- Availability to work 2-3 times per week
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.