Technical Project Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our success to lead and implement projects and business processes for our customers located in Israel, Europe, and North America.
The candidate must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work overseas hours. We are looking for a concise and focused team player with great problem-solving skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- in one sentence: Manage the customer engagement to make our customers happy - we believe in happy customers!
- Building project plan, execution of a plan, and ongoing monitoring and status
- Budget tracking and coordination of project deliverables
- Risk management
- Driving projects towards completion by taking an active role and ensuring CSAT
- Day-to-day work with development teams and customers
- Coordination with multiple vendors and companies involved in the project planning and delivery
- B.Sc / BA in the field of computer science or engineering or similar
- 2-3 years as a project manager including managing risks and issues, build and maintain projects plan, and monitoring budgets and timelines
- Strong leadership skills, self-driven, customer-facing experience, well organized
- Expertise in project management tools and methods
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience, excel proficiency
- Multi-tasking skills - ability to work on a few projects in parallel
- Strong communication and great interpersonal skills
- Sufficient background in IT( i.e. networking, cloud computing, programming)
- High level of English
- Previous experience working with agile methodology
- Experience with cloud migration projects
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.