We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Partner with senior leaders and their leadership teams to develop the talent strategy needed to support our growth, and help provide a work environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Working closely with practice leaders, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues, keep the right focus on assessing the HR needs in areas such as performance management, talent acquisition, career development, compensation, and culture.
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Review and analyze business metrics, including data on retention and employee experience, in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation support, including approval of salary actions and promotions.
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Lead an HRBP COE within a Professional Services company
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in an HR business partnership role, preferably in a Professional Services or Consultancy firm
- 2+ years experience leading an HRBP COE within a Professional Services company
- 5+ years of experience working with global teams
- Proven experience in working with senior leadership end to end
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing, and problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and talent management.
- Strong judgment and employee relations experience.
- Work experience in the tech industry (preferably in a professional services/consulting organization)
- Can scale from strategic to hands-on, having worked in both small/medium and big company environments is a plus
- Knowledge of Israeli Labor Law and related legal regulations
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.