About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to help lead AllCloud’s marketing efforts in Israel.
As part of the AllCloud marketing group, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, and supporting multi-dimensional, cross-functional marketing efforts, inclusive of integrated Marcom and sales enablement, experiential marketing, social marketing, and analytics. This holistic effort is built to drive demand generation, deliver marketing communications, execution, and optimization through the buyer journey across audiences.
The ideal candidate will be effective at marketing communications and marketing operations to drive positive business outcomes.
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns (Digital, Social, Email) and programs from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Support creation of content and sales collateral as needed
- Plan and execute local events, including AllCloud run and third party events in which we drive mindshare, value, and business results.
- Form a deep understanding of market specificity and what can be uniquely done to drive high-impact and creative marketing in Israel, that supports our strategy and business outcomes.
- Work with the team to determine which global programs should be leveraged locally and the best way to localize them for the Israeli market.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing roles, ideally within the technology services sector.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation, and project management skills. Native English - A must.
- Experience in a technology B2B marketing role - required
- Knowledge of marketing operations tools (CRM systems - Salesforce preferred, google analytics, wordpress) and marketing automation tools (such as Pardot) - required
- Working knowledge of cloud ecosystem - an advantage
- Experience in executing work plans and end to end campaigns.
- Experience in building and maintaining reports on marketing activities
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker, who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals.
- The ideal candidate will learn fast, react in real-time, and move with agility to respond to changing conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required;
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.