SF - Bookkeeper
About The Position
AllCloud, a leading global cloud solutions provider with expertise across the cloud stack, is seeking for a Bookkeeper to join our AllCloud Finance for Application division. We are looking for someone who can handle the company’s books up to the balance sheet. The Application Division encompasses the company’s Salesforce activity including but not limited to our professional services and Salesforce licenses.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Posts customer invoices and support collection
- Handle company’s Account payables, banks and credit cards
- Responsibility on current income tax and VAT reporting.
Summary of Experience
- Certified Bookkeeper 1-2 and 3 preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in bookkeeping
- Advanced English level (both spoken and written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience in Priority and NetSuite preferred
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced, collaboratively and changing environment
- Fast learner and independent
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.