Salesforce Developer Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Development Lead. As Salesforce Development Lead at AllCloud, You will lead CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce Development Lead work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents. You will be managing the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customization's.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the technical architecture and development efforts of the Salesforce system
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Mentor the team members and be a source of technical innovation
- Lead the design of the development and release process
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production and communicate to the relevant teams
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem
Summary of Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a development lead with a Hands-on approach
- 3+ years experience developing with AngularJS Framework
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Deep knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, including: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components.
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including: custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation
- High level of serviceability and customer-orientation
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end and to find creative solutions for complex issues
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Experience with Lightning Web Components - a big advantage
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.