Enterprise Account Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive, As such, you will be the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, as well as a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and development. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close complex AllCloud AWS services deals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Enterprise Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate valuable opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship, Delivery, and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from AllCloud and AWS.
- Selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) elements through Managed Services and other AWS platform services.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals, and ongoing sales activities.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in High tech AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud / Infrastructure / Software / Services to Enterprise Tech market.
- Technical background: Cloud, IT, Virtualization, hardware, network, SaaS
- Proven successful track record with technology orientated customers
- Sales abilities - proven demonstrated track record to meet sales goals, high negotiations skills, build relationships, identify opportunities and create partnerships
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Personal Abilities – Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused and a team player
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin AWS and AllCloud strategy
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law