About The Position
We are looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, curious, motivated, and reliable to join the team, Student/part-time/full-time.
The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and the candidate journey often providing candidates with their first impression of. You will be responsible for scheduling candidate interviews, handling the coordination of event days, and database. You will gain early exposure to our senior teams and be encouraged to support process improvement projects that will directly impact our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. This is a great first career step for an innovative individual looking for a challenge in a fast-growing team.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a highly dynamic environment. The role provides a superb introduction to recruitment and as is expanding, we expect to be able to provide progression opportunities.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Schedule onsite and phone interviews, working directly with candidates and the hiring teams to ensure a smooth process.
- Take ownership and drive all aspects of the recruitment process administration through proactive communication and anticipation of the candidate, interview, and recruiter requirements.
- Prompt follow-up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of the onsite interview.
- Enter and track candidate information in the internal recruitment trackers.
- Manage complex calendars (incorporating panel members from countries worldwide).
- Provide hiring managers and relevant stakeholders with appropriate information pre and post-interview.
- Coordinate candidate travels and initiates expense reimbursement when required.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects.
- Degree in HR or any related field or student at last year of the degree
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize & effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Degree in HR or any related field.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Experience in Recruitment, HR, Admin, or related field.
- Highly pro-active & customer-centric attitude.
- Very well structured, organized, and detail-oriented.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.