About The Position
AllCloud is seeking an experienced attorney to assume the role of Legal Counsel. As our Legal Counsel, you will be a key business partner to AllCloud’s international market-facing leaders and will provide senior management with quick and thoughtful advice on a variety of legal and corporate matters.
As our Legal Counsel, You will have responsibility for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements and supporting the Company’s rapid growth.
The Corporate Counsel must be able to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with senior management and other staff. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the professional services industry and a technology-based high-growth company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Draft and amend customer and vendor legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements, etc. Negotiate all types of contracts with the ability to balance legal risk with the commercial needs of the company
- You will support the development of best practices, streamlined processes, and templates for internal clients to help sustain a rapidly growing business.
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies and procedures, and regularly monitor compliance
- Assist with contract management process and maintain contracts repository database
- Support Employee Success regarding employment agreements and employment laws and practices
- Assist with corporate filings/government certifications as needed
- Work with the Company's external legal counsel on various matters as needed
- Supervise, develop, and coach a paraprofessional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in both English and Hebrew (required)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to thrive within a globally distributed company and a fast-paced business environment with high-performance standards
- 'Can-do' attitude: bring a strong desire and drive to tackle complex problems
- Ability to make prudent and practical legal decisions and recommendations, taking into account business and multicultural considerations
- Ability to be a part of a lean legal department, while remaining pragmatic, proactive, and responsive to the Company’s needs
- The ability to work collaboratively and as a team player
- An attorney with a strong passion for technology and cutting-edge technological innovation e.g. cloud-based computing, cybersecurity, etc. You need to know computers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as the Legal Counsel of an international business organization (or similar senior internal counsel role)
- Getting things done approach, with the right balance of legal risk mitigation and choosing the right battles.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities, and willingness to use innovative solutions to scale your legal advice
- J.D. degree and membership in both Israel and the US (required)
- Experience with / knowledge of U.S. and international privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and standards is a plus
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.