Salesforce Team Leader
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Team Leader. As Salesforce Team Leader at AllCloud, You will lead CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. You will lead a team of Project Manager and Consultants, collaboratively with others to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and produce technical requirements and design documents. You will be managing the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customization.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production and communicate to the relevant teams
- Provide hands on expert level assistance on technical issues
- Mentor the team members and be a source of technical innovation for the team
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience in Professional Services consulting Salesforce- a must
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing the project delivery of CRM implementations within a consulting environment (preferably Salesforce.com implementations)
- Salesforce Admin Certified- a must
- Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of solutions
- Desire to work in an agile and young environment including a managing a team of consultants
- Design and Solution Architect experience is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Industrial engineering preferred
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.