Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
About The Position
Allcloud is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to help lead AllCloud’s marketing efforts in the DACH region.
As a leader in the AllCloud marketing group, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, in close alignment with AllCloud headquarters. With strong executive support, you will lead multi-dimensional, cross-functional marketing efforts, inclusive of Integrated Marcom and Sales Enablement, Experiential Marketing, Social Marketing, and Analytics. This holistic effort is built to drive demand generation, deliver marketing communications planning, execution, and optimization through the buyer journey across audiences.
The ideal candidate will be effective at marketing integration and marketing operations to drive positive business outcomes.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Execute marketing plan ensuring strong alignment with business goals and marketing investments to tangible business priorities and outcomes
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution and reporting
- Work with a local PR agency to build comprehensive strategies and execute upon them by building dynamic content and identifying SMEs to fulfill strategy
- Plan and execute local events, including AllCloud run and third party events in which we drive mindshare, value and business results
- Work with local partners to develop and execute upon joint marketing plans and target account marketing plans
- Be the champion of marketing innovation and creativity in your region, leading a culture of experimentation and boundaryless execution (ideas, problem-solving, etc)
- Form a deep understanding of market specificity and what can be uniquely done to drive high-impact and creative marketing in the DACH region, that supports our strategy and business outcomes
- Work with the team to determine which global plans should be leveraged and how to localize them for the German market, as well as develop specific local campaigns where necessary
- Assist in developing new digital marketing campaigns specific to the DACH market
Summary of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required; MBA degree preferred but not required
- 4 - 7 years experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within the technology services sector
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and project management skills in English & German
- Passionate about technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B marketing
- Ability to own the entire road-map and think strategically as well as being a tactical executor
- Ability to own reporting for each market and analyze and optimize ROI on an ongoing basis
- Proven experience in dealing with strategic, complex issues and challenges in a highly matrixed organization. Experience working at a large global multinational is a plus
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals. Ideal candidate will learn fast, react in real-time, and move with agility to respond to changing conditions, bringing both marketing and sales teams along on our transformational journey
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.