Talent Acquisition Executive (m/f/d) - Berlin
About The Position
As a Talent Acquisition Executive at AllCloud, you will be responsible for providing hiring and recruiting for the entire German team. You will be a member of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, good judgment, and strong organizational skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close
- Act as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders while delivering effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies (including cold calling, direct sourcing, targeted advertising, universities, and professional associations, employee referrals, social media channels, and niche job boards), to attract and hire top talent.
- Maintain effective relationships with industry associations, external recruiting agencies, and vendors.
- Maintain candidate documentation and provide consistent status updates.
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Maintain a talent community and stay in active contact with pipeline candidates and collaboration partners.
- Support Business Leaders in all areas of the talent acquisition process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing and reference checks.
- Support strategic HR and Talent Acquisition projects
- Overall 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, at least 2 years within a tech-savvy organization/startup
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- In-depth familiarity with the local technological ecosystem
- Lives, breathes and loves recruitment, and sees it as a significant and strategic profession
- Proven experience in working with senior technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Fluency in German and English is essential
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (m/f/d), orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.