Lead Data Solution Architect (m/f/d)
About The Position
We are looking for a for a seasoned, driven and experienced personality to hire, build and lead an exceptional team of data engineers and AI/ML experts. The Lead Data Solution Architect (m/f/d) will be responsible for a growing team of data experts in various aspects of the domain, including data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, and Data Ops, backed by an international squad of experts. The Unit will support a growing number of customers, especially in the DACH region, that are going their first steps toward AI, as well as scale their ML practices to take better advantage of the cloud and related services.
The ideal candidate is able to handle a system of high complexity and data in any form or scale. You should have a proven track record of the ability to design, simplify and transform the complex systems into efficient, high flexible and smart applications, to support innovative business requirements. The perfect match enjoys working with customers, including C-level and IT people and working closely with solutions architects and project managers. He/She must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. If you are the one who will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or re-designing our customers’ data architecture to support their next generation of products and data initiatives, machine learning- and AI-systems, we should talk about a great opportunity to build, create and establish a dream-team.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, Software Development and Design teams to assist with data-related projects and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Help selling, designing and delivering agile data and AI projects with collaboration with the account managers, project managers and delivery managers of AllCloud.
- Hire, Develop and Manage multiple teams of data and AI experts supporting various customers projects in different verticals, including low tech, SMBs, large enterprise, and start-up companies.
- Providing expertise with humility; communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff.
- Hands-on attitude and experience for system design, PoC, and integration using cloud and other web services and APIs.
- Proven curiosity and ability to learn big and fast data services, machine learning and AI concepts and tools.
- Strong leadership, hiring, team development, and organizational skills.
- A proven track record within a minimum of 7 years of experience in a R&D and/or Delivery management role.
- Experience supporting and working with external customers in a dynamic environment.
- Working experience with AWS various eco-system and services.
- Working experience with various cloud based DataLake Scenarios and Solutions
- Working experience with DB technologies
- Working experience with AI/ML tools and models.
- Fluency in Germany and English is essential (proficient German language is mandatory).
- Putting modern data platforms into use.
- Experience designing and implementing various data architectures, supporting a variety of business use cases.
- Developing, scaling, and maintaining data using Spark, Kafka, Hive, Python or Scala.
- Experience with modern ETL and workflow capabilities (e.g. Apache Airflow and Jenkins)
- Experience designing and implementing SQL and NoSQL systems.
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow.
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, or Kubernetes.
- Writing effective technical documentation and thought leadership artifacts (best practices, blogs, client documentation).
Location: Munich or Berlin
Type: Full-time (permanent)
Up to 25% travel possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.