MSSQL DBA (m/f/d)
About The Position
We are looking for A highly motivated Cloud DBA to join our Global Data team (MSSQL Server or NoSQL expert).
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America. AllCloud is looking for a savvy DBA (m/f/d) to join our growing team of data experts.
As a DBA at AllCloud you will be responsible for the following:
- Support customers with their database workload challenges and administration on both the infrastructure side and application side
- Design and tune databases structures and queries
- Guide, train and support our customers in the database usage context
- Resolve database performance issues and capacity issues
- Perform databases maintenance activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years as DBA with NoSql such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis/Memcached, Cassandra, Kafka + MSSQL
- 4+ years of performance tuning – AWR/Profiler, statistics, query & code tuning, understanding the DB engine, index consulting, load handling
- PL/SQL, SQLs, work with dev teams
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Experience working with a variety of databases and complex SQL queries
- Self-learning with strong communication and presentation skills
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with Python
- Similarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Why work for us:
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Personal development and training plans, e. g. get AWS certificates
- Company events with our international team
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- High-end equipment, e. g. Mac
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.