Big-Data Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
About The Position
- AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America. AllCloud is looking for a savvy Big-Data Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) to join our growing team of data experts.
- Keep our customers’ data separated and secure to meet compliance and regulations requirements.
- Design, Build and Operate the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, cloud migration tools, and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Optimize various RDBMS engines in the cloud and solve customers' security, performance, and operation problems.
- Design, Build, and Operate large, complex data lakes that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Optimize various data types ingestion, storage, processing, and retrieval from near real-time events, and IoT, to unstructured data as images, audio, video and documents, and in between.
- Work with customers' and internal stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data, Software Development, and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure and business needs.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role in a cloud-native eco-system.
- Bachelor (Graduate preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Working experience with the following technologies/tools: big data tools: Spark, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Kafka, Kinesis etc.
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL or Postgres and DynamoDB or Cassandra.
- Cloud data services (AWS most wanted as kinesis, EMR, Redshift etc.)
- Functional and scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc. Advanced SQL.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ stores.
- Experience supporting and working with external customers in a dynamic environment.
- Articulate with great communication and presentation skills (german language is a plus).
- Team player that can train as well as learn from others.
- Advantage: Experience with various ML models for classification, scoring, and more.
- Advantage: Experience with Deep Learning Neural Networks (Convolution, NLP etc.).
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.