FinOps Business Analyst (m/f/d)
About The Position
The FinOps Team at AllCloud supports existing customers in their cloud journey by working with different departments in the company as well as assist customers manage and optimize their cloud costs. AllCloud is looking for a FinOps Business Analyst. This exciting position plays a key role in delivering cloud cost optimization services and ensuring that customers receive maximum value from this service.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Consult customers on cloud cost-optimization best practices for their cloud usage
- Present and give demos of AllCloud’s Reseller Programs and tools
- Comprehensive business advisory
- Serve as a focal point for cloud customers throughout their lifecycle, including on-boarding, training, and growth.
- Work on customer financial cloud-related requirements
- Trigger and work with DevOps consultants to resolve complex customer issues
- Keep sales team up to date on customer status for renewal/expansion opportunities
- Create metrics, reports, and optimization plans for financial excellence in the cloud.
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services
- Implement FinOps best practices and methodologies.
- Create customized cost reports
- Good level of Written and Spoken German - Must
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- out of the box "thinking"
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- A true passion for understanding customer needs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to deliver a confident and articulate presentation
- High level of written and spoken English
- Any AWS Certifications (f.e. AWS Cloud Practitioner)
- 2 years at sales or customer-facing
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.