Sales Development Representative, DACH (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Technology is transforming our lives to the better – and AllCloud together with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the world`s leading cloud provider is a major enabler of this progress. But we're just getting started - and we're looking for Builders to join us and make their mark in this exciting time! If you're passionate about technology and want to develop your sales skills, join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR)!
You will be the first point of contact to customers across Germany, Austria and Switzerland and guide them with your team to build solutions on top of AWS and our broad partner ecosystem that truly matter to them and their customers. You will qualify their needs and closely work with Sales Managers, Solutions Architects, Marketing, Training and other teams to ensure the implementation of the solution.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include planning, executing and reporting on campaigns targeted at an accelerated adoption of professional cloud services focusing on prospecting.
You will continuously improve your communication, email writing, cold-calling and phone presence skills, and extend your technical knowledge to be able to speak on eye-level with both management and technical staff.
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Partner with our experienced Sales Managers to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- In alignment with marketing and sales prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets
- Attending workshops to improve your presentation and sales skills to prepare for your next step in your sales career
- Perfect fit for recent graduate talents or 1-2 years of business development, marketing, or similar experiences.
- Results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Interest in new technologies and tools
- Fluent level of English and German
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience owning a quota or some form of performance-based delivery
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- Support for education and training to further develop your profession together with an internal AWS Trainer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- High-end equipment
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas