Sales Development Representative, DACH (m/f/d)
About The Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to help drive AllCloud’s marketing and sales process by nurturing and qualifying new business.
This is a crucial role that will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing new business and ultimately turning new leads into sales. The right candidate will be able to take a holistic approach to the marketing and sales pipeline. The right candidate will be effective at uncovering business challenges and developing a narrative to help drive sales.
- In alignment with marketing, develop a nurture strategy that incorporates outbound calling, emails, events, etc. to advance inbound leads to sales.
- Move beyond BANT to uncover unique business opportunities with prospects and determine which AllCloud offerings address their needs
- In alignment with sales, set up meetings with prospects for sales representatives
- Present AWS and AllCloud products and serve in introductory demo/ pitch sessions via Zoom with prospects (for example, with clients that have arranged meetings with our telemarketing team)
- Set up leads, opportunities and reports in Salesforce and with AWS
- At minimum 1-2 years of experience in direct sales or telemarketing in the tech sector (ideally cloud/ hosting)
- Ideally some experience selling services
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure preferred
- Experience using Salesforce, the usual MS office worktools
- Fluent in German and English
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- Support for education and training to further develop your profession together with an internal AWS Trainer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- High-end equipment
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.