Solutions Architect Security (m/w)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Are you ready for something BIG ?
Security is your favorite environment? Do you enjoy designing solutions and working out innovative concepts together with our customers? In the role of Solutions Architect Security, the focus is on consulting and the design of security solutions.
Your Main Focus ist:
You are responsible for consulting and design of comprehensive security solutions in the AWS environment (web application firewall, shield advanced are known terms to you)
You are the contact person for technical & business consulting at customer appointments
You will process tenders and inquiries in the area of security
In your solution designs, you are responsible for carrying out project calculations and technical feasibility studies (POC)
You present our portfolio as well as our solution competencies both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking, and security
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture/security engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Fluency in German and English is essential
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Completed technical training (HTL / FH) with a focus on IT
Knowledge of the market & current developments
You have experience in security and have already worked with technologies from well-known manufacturers (Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Fortinet)
You have market-relevant certifications
Software-defined solutions shouldn't be a foreign word for you
Very good German and English skills
You enjoy participating and presenting in panel discussions
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- Support for education and training to further develop your profession together with an internal AWS Trainer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- High-end equipment
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas