Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
About The Position
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at AllCloud, you will be part of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success in every country, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA.
The position requires strong communication skills, excellent team work, good judgment, and strong organizational skills.
Your ability to share your recruitment skills with the team is a huge part of the role. Being part of Employee Success means your role continues past onboarding. You will be working with managers across technologies in order to fill highly time sensitive positions. This means you will take a consultative approach to hiring. You are aware of team needs and when more talent will be required on projects. You understand what the hiring managers are looking for and are open to an iterative process. Staying positive is key. There will be ups and downs in hiring- that’s natural.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close for positions in tech environment
- Acts as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders while delivering effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies (direct sourcing, targeted advertising, universities, and professional associations, employee referrals, social media channels, and niche job boards), to attract and hire top talent.
- Maintain effective relationships with industry associations, external recruiting agencies, and vendors.
- Maintain candidate documentation and provide Constant follow-ups and status
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Provide Human Resources generalist support to the company by providing guidance, advice, assistance, and coaching to employees and managers on Human Resources issues.
- Maintain a talent community and stay in active contact with pipelined candidates and collaboration partners.
- Support Business Leaders in all areas of the talent acquisition process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing and reference checks.
- Support strategic HR and Talent Acquisition projects
- Overall 1 year of recruiting experience or working student experience
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- Lives, breathes and loves recruitment, and sees it as a significant and strategic profession
- Proven experience in working with senior technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- Fair pay
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- Support for education and training to further develop your profession together with an internal AWS Trainer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- High-end equipment (e.g. Mac Book)
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas