AWS Solution Architect (m/f/d)
About The Position
Do you like helping customers implement advanced cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
AllCloud is looking for an experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect, you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will posses customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As an AWS solution architect you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AllCloud teams to ensure quality and customer success
- Capture and share knowledge with AllCloud’s broader technical experts community
- Acts as a technical liaison between customers, AllCloud’s DevOps, FinOps and the account management teams
Summary of Experience
- Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- work with cut edge-technologies
- Personal development and training plans
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- competitive salary and bonuses
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- High-end equipment
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas