We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
Customer Engagement Manager (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an action-oriented, and self-motivated individual to join our growing managed services team. The mission of the Customer Engagement Manager is to ensure that our customers realize the full value of the offerings and services they have purchased from AllCloud, ultimately maximizing renewals and upsell opportunities.
This is a post-sales, customer-centric role in a fast-paced environment that demands interaction with customers at senior levels, as well as with internal/external technical subject matter experts. Successful candidates will have outstanding communication skills with a proven track record of successfully interacting with customers regarding business and technical interests alike; a strong technical background, especially related to AWS and Salesforce. The Customer Engagement Manager will have extensive experience managing key accounts and managing issues to completion with little or no direction, and above all a passion for ensuring a world-class customer experience.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Become the trusted advisor and partner for our key accounts in DACH.
- Manage the post-sales customer journey for your book of business from Onboarding through Renewal and Advocacy, utilizing a growth mindset throughout to uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Partner closely with the customer executives and key stakeholders to ensure metrics for success are agreed upon and a mutual success plan of action is in place.
- Meet regularly with customers to ensure the maximum value of the contract is being attained and continually verify and document customers' objectives, requirements, and value that they receive from our service.
- Create key customer deliverables (presentations, executive, business reviews, strategy recommendations, and risk mitigation plans).
- Develop an understanding of each customer’s business and managed services needs, providing proactive recommendations that support the customer’s roadmap and vision.
- Generate reports related to our managed services offerings providing insight and recommended next steps to maximize the customer’s ROI.
- Strategically manage your portfolio via robust account plans - prioritizing your book of business by renewals, expansions, and risk.
- Be the voice of the customer inside the organization, driving process improvements and product roadmap decisions based on your frontline visibility of the key accounts.
- Identify root causes of customer churn and possible client dissatisfaction and engage appropriate team members from cross-functional teams to help address underlying causes of churn and dissatisfaction.
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of AllCloud pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer customers’ questions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a current understanding of AllCloud competitor offerings (i.e., price, offerings, service, or solution) so that you can effectively communicate the advantages.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven customer success management experience or relevant industry experience. Work experience in the managed services professional environment is desirable.
- Must demonstrate strong persuasion skills to influence colleagues and customers and thrive in high-impact situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and you are able to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to take ownership of complex customers and mediate between competing interests and personalities to improve customer satisfaction and drive growth.
- Must have the ability to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of AllCloud offerings and services and how they apply to the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge.
- This position requires travel which includes overnight travel about 10 - 15% of the time.
- Fluent in German and English
- AWS Cloud Certification
- Salesforce Certification
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.