Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe with offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud has a Strategic Collaboration Agreement with AWS, unlocking new ways of innovating and collaborating with AWS and providing resources that span training, marketing, and solutions development. The Solutions Factory, an ever-growing collection of fully automated, ready-to-deploy AWS CloudFormation architecture blueprints, has been developed as part of this strategic collaboration agreement with AWS, aiming to expedite new and existing customers’ adoption and expansion of AWS technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting and Managed Service Provider Partner with over 200 AWS certifications and six competencies, AllCloud is the ideal partner to ensure your organization’s continued success throughout the cloud journey. Reference customers include Harel Insurance and Finance, Check Point Software, Valtech Mobility, EyeControl, Pango, and LivePerson. AllCloud provides a wide array of professional and managed services, ranging from cloud migration, SaaS enablement, security and compliance, DevOps, AI/ML, and big data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for a creative Cloud Engineer, with a strong experience and background in code development and infrastructure automation, who has a passion for technology and wishes to design and develop cloud solutions on top of the Cloud Provider’s platform, to join its Managed Services team.
AllCloud’s Managed Services team is responsible for creating and maintaining the customer's environment like their own. To sustain the customer’s scale a high level of automation and large-scale thinking is required. We build our automated solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) and a centrally managed CICD solution.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team. Your task is to enhance, advance and stabilize our already build services, develop and test potential new services and judge them by the customer's demand.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Work as part of a distributed team in an agile development methodology, and take part in the ideation, development, release and maintenance of new and existing solutions
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to collect business requirements and technical needs and transform them to functional requirements
- Develop innovative and robust AWS-based solutions to help our customers achieve their go-to-production faster
- Write and maintain internal and external technical collateral, following typical development lifecycle best practices
- Roll-out and support solutions with internal and external customers to maximize the user experience and satisfaction
Summary of Experience
- Experience in designing and building automated processes, with the ability to “see the big picture”
- Hands-on experience with programming (Python/Groovy are preferred)
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure topics “behind” the cloud
- Ability to convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile/SAFe environment (local and global teams)
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Independent working and self-learning
- Team player and collaboration skills
- A certification of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), with a preference to Solutions Architect
- Hands-on experience in the following domains: AWS cloud and its services, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, operations (centralized monitoring and logging systems), containerized environments, serverless applications
- Experience in product cloud transformation - migrating from a monolith to microservices
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.