Data Strategist (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company that provides enterprises with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps enterprises realize the full value of cloud technology. As an AWS Premium Consulting Partner, AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud implementations, AllCloud serves customers around the world. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America.
AllCloud is looking for an experienced Cloud Data Strategist, that helps customers understand the possibilities of big data, analytics, AI, and ML across EMEA. As a Data Strategist, you will be the first point of contact to the customer regarding data and you will be responsible for defining the right data strategy for them. As a Data Strategist, you will be working closely with Data Architects, Engineers and Project Managers. Perform feasibility analyses, present data use cases, be able to simplify and hold presentations in front of IT and Non-IT people and position the topic of data and AI with customers.
- Support the Sales team by explaining opportunities in Big Data, Analytics, AI and ML.
- Guide clients to a good understanding of data: opportunities, threats, and action plans.
- Conduct interviews, brainstorming sessions, and workshops with client team and executives on data-related topics and projects.
- Develop strategic and action plans.
- Collaborate with external vendors and partner technologies.
- Comprehensive project and team management of Data Scientists, Engineers and other stakeholders.
- Be an on and offline ambassador for the AllCloud data practice.
- Degree in business or engineering with a desire to work on strategic projects
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting or technical sales in a Data environment
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of Big Data, analytics, machine learning, AI
- Excellent communication skills such as storytelling: i.e. ability to come up with use case scenarios
- Fluent in German and English
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Personal development and training plans, e. g. get AWS certificates
- Company events with our international team
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- High-end equipment, e. g. Mac
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.