Head of Sales (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Leader to join AllCloud DACH Cloud Platform Sales team in a fast-paced, growth-stage business, accelerating its well-regarded leadership position in a game-changing industry. The role will report directly to the SVP of EMEA. It will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of Account Executives and driving Professional Services and Managed Services opportunities within the DACH Region.
We are looking for someone who enjoys variety, brings energy and team-oriented enthusiasm to their work, and has demonstrated experience in managing a sales team and orchestrating building and growing a successful book of business. This role will allow the right candidate to contribute and thrive in an environment surrounded by intelligent, driven, and fun people while tremendously impacting company-wide execution that brings the proper outcomes for our customers and our business. You will work with the team to set goals, manage metrics, and work closely to build relationships with the DACH team.
Other Key Attributes Include
- Enjoys working in a rapid-growth environment
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity
- Is a natural leader who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, and action
- Thinks big and takes on significant challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Is a world-class communicator across every facet of the organization
- Strive to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Is selfless, thinks team first, and has a relentless drive to “win.”
- Has a passion for selling services
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Develop a strong presence with customers, AWS, and critical vendors within the territory.
- Drive revenue and market share within DACH.
- Develop and execute against annual plans to consistently deliver quarterly booking and revenue targets.
- Accelerate customer adoption of professional and managed services through education and engagement.
- Strategic business partner to customers with differentiated value propositions
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure the greatest return on time and resource investment.
- Use consultative / solution-selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Translate customers’ critical business and technology issues into profitable service opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources at multiple levels to build and deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision-makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis.
- Fully understand the customer's decision-making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
- Negotiate and close professional services and managed services at the executive level.
- Engage regularly with AWS to develop and execute a joint selling approach to customers where appropriate.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly revenue forecasts through disciplined sales and pipeline methodology
- Prospect continually to ensure net new business pipeline targets are consistently met
- Proactively build and expand on existing customer relationships to drive net new revenue opportunities
- Maintain a high level of customer and employee satisfaction
- Attend industry events to represent AllCloud
- 5+ years of quota-carrying professional services
- 2+ years of cloud services selling quota
- Sales leadership experience recruiting, mentoring and successfully building sales teams
- Track record of successfully carrying a team quota
- Experience negotiating and closing services contracts, including proposal and SOW creation
- Experience building solid relationships with customers and partners
- Experience orchestrating and managing virtual team members and partners to drive customer engagements
- Hunter's approach to business development and prospecting
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the AWS ecosystem
- Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture is preferred
- Previous consultative selling or solution selling methodology and process training
- Travel to and within the territory as needed
- BA/B.Sc. Degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Fluency in German and English is essential
Apply now to become part of AllCloud.
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.