Data Presales (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with the tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for an experienced Cloud Data Presales that helps customers understand the possibilities of big data, analytics, AI, and ML across EMEA. As a Data Presales, you will be the first point of contact for the customer regarding data, and you will be responsible for defining the right data strategy for them. As a Data Presales, you will work closely with Data Architects, Engineers, and Project Managers. Perform feasibility analyses, present data use cases, be able to simplify and hold presentations in front of IT and non-IT people, and position the topic of data and AI with customers.
- Support the Sales team by explaining opportunities in Big Data, Analytics, AI, and ML.
- Guide clients to understand data: opportunities, threats, and action plans.
- Conduct interviews, brainstorming sessions, and workshops with client teams and executives on data-related topics and projects.
- Develop strategic and action plans.
- Collaborate with external vendors and partner technologies.
- Comprehensive project and team management of Data Scientists, Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Be an online and offline ambassador for the AllCloud data practice.
- Fluent in German and English
- Degree in business or engineering with a desire to work on strategic projects
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting or technical sales in a Data environment
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of Big Data, analytics, machine learning, AI
- Excellent communication skills such as storytelling, i.e., ability to come up with use-case scenarios
- Familiarity with AWS
- Work with cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Personal development and training plans, e. g. get AWS certificates
- Company events with our international team
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- High-end equipment, e. g. Mac
- A creative atmosphere that makes it possible to pursue your ideas
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.