AWS Cloud Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for a AWS Cloud Engineer, whose primary role is to build and deploy highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. They will serve as a delivery person for large scale migrations of systems from on-premise data centers to the AWS platform. As a AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers. You will support large-scale migrations, building new cloud landing zones, and writing infrastructure-as-code using modern languages/DSLs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architectures using cloud-native technologies
- Migration activities from legacy data centers to modern cloud platforms.
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud and working with Data Architects to deploy AI/ML and cutting edge data lakes, warehouses, and pipelines.
- Implement automation solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Cloud formation, CDK, Terraform)
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are following the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- 10+ years of professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- 5+ years experience with AWS
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Moderate Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Swarm, Docker, etc)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Strong foundations with Git and git-flow methodologies
- Moderate Experience with one or more CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK, Serverless framework)
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (ELK)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments