About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud’s marketing coordinator will work with the global marketing team to execute on marketing initiatives meant to maximize demand and lead generation efforts for North America. The role consists of several marketing operations components, including working within the marketing automation tool and CRM, multi-channel campaign support and managing NA events. Other activities include creating content, building landing pages, managing social media channels, data management, research, publishing blogs and website updates and assisting with email and online campaigns that support the overarching marketing plan and reporting. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to gain knowledge in numerous areas of marketing. Reporting to the North America Marketing Manager, this role will support all team initiatives.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Event management including venue scoping, materials creation and registration, communications and logistics.
- Support social media for AllCloud, including working with marketing managers to write and publish posts that support the content plan, evaluating metrics regularly, managing social tools and adjusting accordingly to ensure the biggest impact.
- Work with the marketing automation tool, including setting up campaigns, maintaining data validity and integration with other systems including Salesforce.
- Assist marketing team to execute joint go-to-market partner activities, including, but not limited to content development, campaign management, event execution and activity followup.
- Work with external contractors including graphics designers, copywriters, PPC campaign manager and agency as needed.
- Work with Marketing team’s project management platform to streamline processes for planning, management and collaboration for ongoing initiatives
- 2 years working in a B2B marketing environment
- Familiar with a marketing automation tool (e.g. MailChimp, Pardot, Marketo)
- Familiar with a CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiar with social marketing tools (e.g. LinkedIn campaign manager, Sprout)
Skills That Would Help You To Be Successful:
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Very good multitasking and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.