IT Support Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is a Global Professional Services Company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for an IT Support Specialist, your key area of responsibility will be creating customer satisfaction through your superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. You will support internal employees globally that will be using Windows and MAC OS devices. You understand the business impact of incoming tickets and will troubleshoot effectively to resolve issues and answer questions. Strong communication and organizational skills will make you an ideal and successful candidate.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
To make a positive impact as part of our team, your focus in this role will be to:
- Provide proactive tech support to remote users for all issues, prioritizing and analyzing the issues.
- Research, analyze, test, recommend, and implement new hardware, software, and services that allow efficient workflow according to the job function and can better help streamline our internal processes through automation and integration.
- Administer, organize, and maintain data and inventory related to users, devices, accounts, and systems.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage hardware, software, servers, network devices, and security relating to ongoing business operations.
- Provide technical onboarding and training for employees relating to hardware, software, and internal security globally.
- Work with IT Management team for budgeting and forecasting hardware and software requirements and procurement.
- Work independently and across other teams in the organization, building relationships with users.
- Manage incidents and problems by escalating issues to vendors and partners, while providing updates and communicating on progress status internally.
- Create and maintain procedural documentation and comply with internal controls and policies.
- Assist or lead projects or special initiatives, as assigned
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance business processes
- Ability to attend work regularly and be available for some off hours support when needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical support role for a medium-sized business, with a focus on customer service.
- Experience with Google Workspace is a must.
- Experience with O365 preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is nice to have.
- Proven experience installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading Windows (MacOS-based-nice to have) hardware.
- Current with cutting-edge technology and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication style - your grasp on the English language is flawless.
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive.
- The instinct to help teammates thrive and the openness to learn from past experiences.
- The ability to solve complex problems (or know where to find the answer).
- Commitment to long-term growth and learning opportunities.
- Domain expert in laptops, smartphones, software, and security technology.