CloudOps Engineer - Canada
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of Salesforce, Snowflake and AWS. With thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe with offices in Israel, Europe, and North America. AllCloud is a fast-growing cloud professional services company looking for a talented and passionate CloudOps Engineer to join our success.
The candidate will work with a team of cloud experts and be responsible for responding to customer requests and troubleshooting issues within their cloud environment. The position is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires excellent customer service skills.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Answer client configuration questions
- Provide complete remote services including: incident management, installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Assist with customer integrations
- Interact with DevOps team to resolve issues with third-party products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Experience working in a Linux and Windows environment
- Problem solving and high independent learning abilities
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills and ability to prioritize support issues
- Worked in a DataCenter and has monitoring skills
- Passionate and customer focused
- Experience working with network and security environments
- Scripting: Bash / Python
- On-call shift rotation during nights and weekends. Must be willing to be a part of a rotation to support necessary coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in AWS Services: EC2, Lambda, ECS, VPC, EBS
- Monitoring System: DataDog, New Relic, OpsView, Nagios
- Knowledge in Containers technology ( K8s / EKS / Docker )
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.