Applications Systems Analyst (GTA - Remote)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
The IT/IS Applications Systems Analyst (ASA) is responsible for designing, planning, developing and executing cloud based deployments of new and existing applications and integrations within the AllCloud organization. The resource will work with IT/IS team members and leadership to deploy solutions inline with governance policies, compliance guidelines, end user requirements and/or department objectives. Development of system architectural, integration methodologies, feature sets and user interface to ensure global scalability and regional adherence to requirements within the countries we operate. Communication skills and a strong work ethic are imperative.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including applications, data warehouses, integrations, associated virtual services, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Track and report systems spend and license commitments
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and data analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Integration As A Service (IaaS)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of cloud based architectures and security considerations
- Strong customer facing skills
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.