About The Position
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Period end financial reporting including monthly closing of the G/L, reconciliations,
- consolidations, and variance analysis.
- Oversee billing, collection, and A/P functions.
- Process payroll for US and Canadian employees.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist with the completion of year end audit.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks in the Finance department.
Summary of Experience
- 3+ years of experience with month end reporting is required, preferably in a multi-national
- professional services organization.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Netsuite would be a strong asset.
- Experience working on payroll and being familiar with ADP would be an asset.
- CPA/CA designation or working towards completion.
- Strong understanding of IFRS.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines.
- Thrive in working in a high growth, high paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.