AWS DevOps Technical Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for The primary role of the AWS DevOps Technical Lead is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
The AWS DevOps Technical Lead will be the single point of contact and the AllCloud face to the customer managing our advanced managed services capabilities.
As the AWS DevOps Technical Lead you will manage the day-to-day cloud operations of a single client or portfolio of clients. You and your managed services virtual teams are responsible for the design, effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of all hardware and software systems of our customers.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation, automation, build, release and deploy of system objects across infrastructure. You will assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of projects to include: the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in the executing, testing and rolling-out of solutions.
- Single point of contact for a portfolio of Managed Services Clients
- Managed the day-to-day cloud operations
- Conduct regular client review meetings
- Proactively monitored key customer KPIs, health of their environment and ongoing customer needs
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- BSc. Degree required. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Control Engineering
- Experience with at least one of the following: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware
- Experience leading diverse technology organizations and functions in multiple locations
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Terraform, Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, ECS, Swarm)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.