Senior Account Manager (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Account Manager. As an Account Manager at AllCloud you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in AWS Platform services by prescribing and positioning the right solutions for customers alongside your AWS Platform counterparts. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling expertise, including developing account strategies, interacting with and leading cross-functional resource teams, provide leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements. This role requires sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing new opportunities focused.
The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close small, medium, and large complex AllCloud AWS services deals. Candidates should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Account Manager position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from AllCloud and AWS
- Selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) elements through Managed Services and other AWS platform services
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in High tech AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud/Infrastructure / Software to market.
- Technical background: Cloud, Internet, IT, Virtualization, hardware, network
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills in German language
- Proven success with technology orientated customers
- Sales abilities - proven demonstrated track record to meet sales goals, negotiations skills
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Personal Abilities – Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused, and a team player
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin AWS and AllCloud strategy
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.