AWS Solution Architect (m/f/d)
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AllCloud teams to ensure quality and customer success
- Capture and share knowledge with our broader technical experts community
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, AllCloud’s DevOps, FinOps and the account management teams
- Technical degree; B.Sc Computer Science is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- AWS Certification: AWS Certified
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Fluency in English is essential
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.