Salesforce Sales Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As a Sales Engineer at AllCloud, you will be responsible for designing and presenting Salesforce solutions and architecture to solve leading-edge business challenges. This vital resource must evoke confidence in AllCloud’s expertise during the pre-sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer will work with Account Executives and AllCloud’s current and prospective customers serving as a technical spokesperson, having a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills. This includes the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Participate in business process discussion and solution road-mapping with customers and prospects
- Provide a consultative viewpoint in the pre-sales cycle to gain the confidence of prospective customers
- Make creative product and solution recommendations to satisfy the customer and prospect’s business and technical objectives
- Prepare a demo environment and present a sample salesforce.com solution to existing or prospective customers
- Take complex client and salesforce.com concepts, articulate them to various audiences and develop actionable Statement of Work (SOW)
- Represent the organization at sponsored events engaging prospective customers and presenting the value proposition of consulting services
- Liaison with the delivery team to ensure successful project handoff for the execution of contracted services
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce consulting/solution experience
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Developer/Platform App Builder certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud/Sales Cloud certifications
- Able to support an annual quota in excess of $7 Million USD across a team of AEs
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to travel approximately 20% within Canada and the United States
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions