Technical Project Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our success to lead and implement projects and business processes for our customers located in Israel, Europe and North America.
The candidate must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work overseas hours. We are looking for a concise and focused team player with great problem solving skills.
- Day-to-day work with development teams and customers
- Building project plan, execution of plan and ongoing status
- Budget tracking and coordination of project deliverable and risk management
- Driving projects towards completion by taking an active role
Summary of Experience
- B.Sc / B.A in the field of computer science or engineering or similar
- 2-3 years as a project manager including managing risks and issues, build and maintain projects plan and monitoring budgets and timelines
- Expertise in project management tools and methods
- Multi-tasking skills - ability to work on a few projects in parallel
- Strong communication and great interpersonal skills
- High level of English
- Sufficient background in IT( i.e. networking, cloud computing, programming)
- Strong leadership skills, self-driven, customer facing experience, well organized
- Previous experience working with agile methodology
- Familiar with Jira
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.