AWS Enterprise Sales Executive
About The Position
As AWS Enterprise Sales & Account Executive at AllCloud, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by matching and positioning the right solutions for customers. You will effectively create and run your business within the corporate and enterprise segment by proactively and adaptively applying strategic sales and relationship management acumen. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, understanding the prospect's technical and business needs and providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Build an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your segment
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring a new client opportunity and associated revenue to AWS account teams.
- Building long-lasting client relationships with CxO/Executives, Business Leaders, and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and AWS team
- Collaborate effectively with AWS account teams; leverage their subject matter experts for pre- and post-sales strategy
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, the proposal development, scoping and estimating, and negotiating Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create detailed SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in Professional Services for Cloud-based technologies
- Proven track record selling to Israeli corporate and/or enterprise segment.
- Strong sales and technical background
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce’s and AllCloud strategy
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.