AWS Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) in the “Rhein-Ruhrgebiet”
About The Position
As Senior Sales Manager at AllCloud, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by prescriptively matching and positioning the right solutions for customers. strategic and operational engagements together with the AllCloud team, such as Solution Architects, Professional DevOps-Service Consultants, Project Managers, Cost-Management Consultants. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in the customer engagement process and tightly collaborating with our Partner Amazon Web Services hand in hand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities, especially within the Mittelstand and Dax-Market Space.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, the proposal customer business development, scoping and estimating potential investments.
- Jointly create detailed SOW’s for client engagements together with an AWS Solution Architect by grasping client business needs / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around customer´s specific needs and In addition negotiate Statements of Work (SOW’s) together with a solution architect.
- You will be responsible for developing an opportunity pipeline, evangelizing cloud computing, driving revenue and user adoption.
- You will create and run your business by proactively and adaptively applying strategic sales and efficient and effective relationship management.
Summary of Experience
- German - mother tongue
- min. 10 years of enterprise solutions sales
- having focussed on selling professional services and managed services in the past
- experience with public clouds such as AWS. Google, Azure
- sales experiences within SaaS, PaaS, IaaS is a plus
- need to prove his/her ability to work remotely, besides working in offices.
- Have a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively with oversight and monitoring of your own activities in a fast-paced environment
- You need to be target-driven, with strong face-to-face executive-level solution selling capabilities.
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions paired with an innovative way to think outside the box when providing and discuss innovations with customers.
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills to provide presentations to customers and to larger audiences as a keynote speaker.
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations to certain level.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.