About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
We are looking for a senior sales Executive who can develop & execute a localized sales go-to-market and can take the lead of the growing AWS market in Germany. As a Sales Executive you will be a part of the Germany sales team, working closely with cross-functional teams.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Create strong pipeline and track the development of revenues and investment decisions to grow the market
- Create and maintain strong relationship cloud partners to drive new pipeline
- Manage sales and be responsible for exceeding sales’ critical metrics in the Berlin and area AWS market
- Build and manage new and repeat sales cycles with prospects and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of customer and employee satisfaction
- Attend industry events and other relevant conventions to represent AllCloud and negotiate deals with key clients
- Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships
Summary of Experience
- 10+ years of proven experience in Professional Services for Cloud-based technologies
- 10+ years of experience as a sales leader and managing a team
- 10 +work experience in managing direct and cross-functional teams in the global working environment
- AWS certification is an advantage
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent personnel, project, and process leadership skills. Able to manage large, complex projects and programs within budgets and timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure in complex situations
- Ability to work in varying situations, from committee and teams to situations requiring considerable independence and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of people from diverse backgrounds, countries, and at organization levels
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
- Company events with our international team
- Work-Life-Balance & trust working hours
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Regular (completely optional) after-work team events such as playing ping-pong, dinners, and drinks
- Support for education and training to further develop your profession together with an internal AWS Trainer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- High-end equipment
- A creative atmosphere, which makes it possible to pursue your own ideas